The Case for an Audience-Focused Marketing Department
About the Webinar:
In the face of dramatic industry changes, health system marketing leaders are reengineering their approach to consumer engagement.
After helping multiple organizations through the process, we have identified three foundational elements that are essential to success, as published in our Reengineering Playbook for Health System Marketers:
- Marketing vision
- Department restructuring
- Reengineering roadmap
While developing a marketing vision and roadmap are no simple tasks, the most difficult and complex component of this process is department restructuring – what’s the right formation to position your team for success?
Executive Vice President Chris Bevolo is the driving force behind ReviveHealth’s efforts to help organizations in the face of change. In this webinar, Chris will uncover an emerging structure that leverages a new approach – audience-focused teams.
Attendees will learn:
- The three essential components of the marketing reengineering process.
- How changes in the industry — such as accountable care and consumerism — are driving departmental structure changes.
- Why the concept of “confluence” is clouding traditional, more easily defined roles, and creating another pressure to change.
- The pros and cons of an “audience-focused” structure.
- Keys for implementing a successful “audience-focused” approach.